EMVO is a Belgian non-profit organisation created in 2015 as a joint initiative of EU supply chain stakeholders, representing pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, community pharmacists and hospitals. We ensure the implementation of a functioning, secure, interoperable and cost-effective system across Europe, to ensure patient health and safety.
EMVO is responsible for the European Medicines Verification System (EMVS), a European-wide system created to prevent falsified medicines from entering the legal supply chain. It demonstrates the principle of European integration and has a real-world impact for patients and the healthcare sector across the EU and EEA member states.
Alongside our founding stakeholders, we work with the European Commission, 30 National Medicines Verification Organisations (NMVOs), and over 2000+ pharmaceutical companies are currently connected to our system.
You will complete a range of functions depending on the day-to-day needs of the department, such as:
- Support the process of creating, issuing, and booking of invoices
- Assist in verifying company information and creating invoices
- Support and execute financial processes, e.g. Purchase Order Management
- Support in the preparation of the monthly/yearly VAT closure and reports
- Support on preparation of invoices and bills
2- Document management
- Create, maintain and update SOPs
- Create, maintain and update business-related documentation
- Support in maintaining financial information, data and data bases in the accounting and finance systems
3- Second level support
- Provide support and guidance to pharmaceutical companies on business and finance related queries
- A current BA/BSc or MA/MSc student able to sign a University/Haute Ecole internship agreement with EMVO
- A positive attitude with a service-driven and problem-solving mindset;
- Strong analytical, organisational and planning skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to prioritise, work independently and accurately on tasks;
- Proficiency with MS Office;
- A first experience with accounting software is considered a plus;
- You are a student in the accounting field;
Fluent English written and spoken is necessary
- A 3 to 6 months internship
- A monthly compensation package (if allowed by university/haute école);
- A chance to gain valuable experience in a multilingual environment;
- Full support and mentoring from our staff;
- The opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the pharmaceutical sector and in an organisation related to European Affairs.
Call ALEXANDRA CHANSAY WILMOTTE
at the number: 026575171